You’ve seen them, you fell in love with them! John Deere boots are super cute for any boy or girl. And to make sure they wear them right, we thought about sharing some inspirational and trendy outfits for your little girl!
What’s great about these high quality boots is the fact that you can wear them in any season.
- Wear them with a summer casual dress! If you can pair a cute, simple summer dress with these boots, you will get a pretty cool look! Make sure to add a bit of color and feminity to this outfit with a cute flower headband or hairclippie, a nice bracelet or some small girly earrings.
Here is our suggestion for a summer dress-John Deere look:
1. Bonnie Jean Chambray Lace Skirt Flower Button Summer Dress
2. John Deere Blue Top Leather Boots
3.Crystalmood Silver Diamond Earrings
4. Crystalmood Red Chinese Small Floral Bracelet
5. Reflections White Petal Flower Gem Headband
How about combining these chunky, cowboy boots with a cute adorable tutu? Just get a simple t-shirt for the top and it will be such a fashionista look for your little one! Ofcourse, accessories play an important role so make sure you add something to make this look cuter! But do not overdue it, the tutu is girly enough.
- 3 Pearls Kids Black Girls Rock Ribbed Fitted Tank Top
- Gigi Pink Ruffled Satin Bow Tutu Girls
- Reflectionz Ivory Stretch Pearl Rhinestone Brooch Headband
- The Kids Watch Girls Light Pink Flowers Hummingbird Wristwatch
- John Deere Sanded Green Top Boots
And the classy look: pair the boots with some leggings/stretch pants. Add a cute, longer t-shirt and you’ll get a casual, cool look for your girl. With this outfit you can play around with accessories as they will smoothen things. Here is our inspirational leggings-John Deere boots outfit!
- Miss Fit Grey Zip Button Front Stretch Pants
- Mimi and Maggie Turqoise Floral Applique Tunic
- John Deere Blue Top Leather Boots
- Reflections Pink Feather Cupcake Motif Hair Clippie
- Bixbee Pink Sparkalicious Writst Strap Wristlet Purse
What is your favourite outfit of them all?
What would you pair your John Deere boots? We’d love to see and hear about your ideas, so please make a comment in the box below so that other moms can benefit too!